Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gaga And Beyonce Go Gay In New Video


Lady GaGa and Beyonce play lovers on the run in a nine minute promo to accompany their new single, "Telephone".

The video, which mimics female fugitive flick "Thelma & Louise" opens with GaGa arriving in prison, suitably flamboyant with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

Same-sex innuendo features from the get go with uber-butch female prison wardens and jail-birds alike ogling GaGa as she's stripped and thrown in a cell.

Beyonce plays GaGa's partner in crime, Honey B who bails her out and the two set off on a Thelma & Louise type murder spree poisoning the patrons of a diner.

The final shot shows the two stars clasping hands as they escape the crime scene in their Pussy Wagon'.

Lady GaGa's meteoric rise to fame has been fuelled by a strong gay following who hail her as the new Madonna. "Telephone" features on the singer's second album The Fame Monster and was originally written with Britney Spears in mind.

In support of her core fan base GaGa, real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, has become an advocate for gay rights.

Last October she joined the National Equality March in Washington in support of ending discrimination against the LGBT community.

She told Out magazine: "When I started in the mainstream it was the gays that lifted me up. I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me, and because of the gay community I'm where I am today."

Earlier this year the 24 year old hosted a Marriage Equality benefit in aid of same-sex partnerships.

"I feel intrinsically inclined toward a more gay lifestyle, I myself am not a gay woman I am a free-spirited woman."

For weekly gay news and chat visit webcam social site http://mand8.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment