Friday, August 26, 2011

There Is More To Gaga Than Lady Gaga

If you are a country music fan, you'll never miss this album in the year of 2010 - Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now". This is an album that you may expect for a long time because of their great debut album. Anyway I was really excited for the release of this album and it lay in my iPod for this whole year. Although this is not an amazing or breathtaking album from a fabulous country group, it's never an album you would get tired after a few times of listening.

Without any doubt, the most popular song on the album is the lead-off single and title track, "Need You Now". I first heard this song when searching for BLUE LASER on the net. When I opened the website of an online shop with wholesale green laser at a low price, the song, "Need You Now", came up and I was attracted by it at once. I booked Lady Antebellum's album with a Wholesale Blue Laser pointer. Since I received the CD from Wholesalers, I had been played it over and over again. This is a song that you'll never get tired of it even though you had listened for thousands of times.

Recently, nominations for the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards have been announced. Lady Antebellum has been one of the biggest winners who top the nominations. I'm anticipating how many golden trumpets they will take home from GRAMMY Awards. Totally, they were nominated for Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Country Album, and Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal and Best Country Song. No doubt, these three awards - Best Country Album, Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal and Best Country Song - must belong to them.

If you browse on a Wholesale online shop you may find this album on the Top Music Deals. Most of the songs on the album are good quality. Most of the songs are worth listening, and most people will relate to and enjoy them. "Need You Now" is the valedictory cut from Need You Now, though it is accompanied by some exceptional competition, surprisingly. The production work here is brilliant, straddling country and pop worlds making this cut the #2 pop hit it was. There is superb chemistry between vocalist Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott, who tradeoff between verses. The pre-chorus (bridge before the chorus) is well penned ("and I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time"), not to mention the classic chorus: "It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now, said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control, and I need you now, and I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now" Any doubters should be silenced by this exceptional cut that makes the non-country fan want to beg for more. And "Hello World" is a bit of a downgrade compared to the first three cuts, finding Charles Kelley's vocals lovely, yet too `sleepy' here at times. The cut is pretty - don't get me wrong - but it just does not feel as inspired as pre-eminent cut "Need You Now." Hillary Scot does not enter until nearly the 2:00 mark (mixed in the background for the most part). Only the dynamic ending truly atones for the lack of "oomph" with this cut. "Perfect Day" atones for the missteps of "Hello Word" with a more driving groove and up-tempo feel here. Also bowing in "Perfect Day's" favor is the brief duration at 3:20 and the production work. Overall, there are so many songs worth listening.

On the whole, every song on their sophomore album is more different from the others, just like the first album they did. I love how they write their own lyrics to the songs as well, making it all so much more personal. Off the album, there is some music you might hear at a country club and dance to them under the rays of green or red light laser pointer. Good music is good music! And Lady Antebellum has done it again. This is just the group worth expectation. Although Lady Gaga is so famous these years, I have to say there is more to Gaga than Lady Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment